MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS LIABILITYRequest A Quote
We apply our experience and skilled expertise to listen, learn and develop auto manufacturers insurance programs that specifically meet your business needs and, in turn, build a lasting and professional partnership. Alliant has been serving the automotive aftermarket for over 25 years and we understand that as a manufacturer, distributor of auto parts, the primary concern when signing a lease, exhibiting at a convention or dealing with a product failure allegation is general liability. Through RevPro®, business owners can secure the following auto manufacturers insurance coverages and core services to satisfy contracts and protect a corporation from the rising cost of litigation.
- General Liability including Products and Completed Operations Liability
- Personal and Advertising Liability
- Premise Liability
- Medical Payments
- Excess / Umbrella Liability available upon request
- Product Recall Extra Expense available upon request
Auto Manufacturers Insurance Program Highlights:
- Blanket Additional Insureds
- Employee Benefits Legal Liability Included
- Hired and Non Owned Auto Liability – Optional
- Global coverage for suits brought in the U.S.
- Direct Worldwide coverage available upon request
- Premium based on gross sales
- Multiple classifications for various parts
- Both Auditable and Non Auditable programs available
- Deductible options
Contact Ustoday to learn more about the specialized coverages available and how you can lower the cost of your business insurance today.